In response to enquiries from greater numbers of expats living further afield, The Nanjinger is rolling out subscription plans that comprise delivery of your copy of The Nanjinger each month* to an address specified by you such as your home or office. This service is available to all parts of mainland China. Your issues of the magazine will be despatched by a reputable local courier company. Prices are exclusive of courier charges which vary by delivery area.
Two subscription plans are available:-
- 5 issues (6 months) at US$2.99 per issue = US$14.95 total
- 10 issues (12 months) at US$1.99 per issue = US$19.90 total
- Your name and address in Chinese characters, including where applicable city name and/or company name
- The telephone number of a Chinese speaking person who can be contacted in the event of difficulties encountered during delivery
* The Nanjinger is not produced in January and July.
Editor-in-Chief and Music Critic, Frank Hossack, has been a radio host and producer for the past 30 years, in the process winning four New York Festivals awards for his work, in the categories Best Top 40 Format, Best Editing, Best Director and Best Culture & The Arts. 贺福是我们杂志的编辑和音乐评论员，在过去的30年里一直从事电台主持和电台制片的工作。工作期间他曾获得过四次纽约传媒艺术节大奖，分别是世界前40强节目，最佳编辑，最佳导演以及最佳文化艺术大奖。Website: www.sinoconnexion.com